It’s Not Just About The Food!
Bethany Gonyea and Mark Shepard are inviting you to a powerful free weight loss class to learn more about how hypnosis, NLP, biofeedback, neuro plasticity, meditation and more can enable and empower you to create a new relationship with food, exercise and our body.
Details are below the video!
Here’s what the most recent class members have been saying about the course…
Things I loved:
- Joint Teaching with Mark and Bethany
- Group Setting
- Excellent tools
- “Goodies Every week
- Life-changing, thoguht -changing tools, activities and practices
Bethany and Mark really helped me to “show up” for myself and my life. You gave me inspiration and courage. I am now so quickly able to spot when I’m off track. These transformational tools have be come an active part of mylife. – P. S.
I loved all the “transformation tools”. I use them every day. I feel positive – self love. Mark and Bethany worked hard and really care about us. They were very giving – honest and compassionate – and listened to us…Thank you! – Susan Collins
Mark and Bethany provided a lot of information and tools to help us in weight loss and in all areas of my life. The class is so powerful and energetic. The camaraderie you encourage is extremely beneficial. – Ann Becker
Bethany Gonyea and Mark Shepard are a dynamic duo? Their experience and commitment to their work and their clients creates action and deep transformation that leaves you feeling light, renewed and rejuvenated. Consider yourself bless to have stumbled upon their company! – Leslie Thornton
The “It’s Not Just About The food!” free intro class is Tuesday, May 27, 2014 – 7 pm-9 pm at the Shenendehowa Adult community Center.
Shenendewhowa Adult Community Center
6 Clifton Common Court
Clifton Park, NY 12065
- From 87 – Take Exit 9 W/Route 146 heading toward Schenectady
- Travel on Route 146 for 2.4 Miles
- Take Left on to Vischer Ferry Rd
- Travel on Vischer Ferry Rd for 0.4 Miles
- Take a Left into Clifton Commons Blvd
- Very shortly, there will be a T-shaped intersection
- Take a right at the T-shaped intersection and travel on until you see the red building on your left.
- Enter in the side entrance on left.
Want to learn more? Click here:
Got questions? I have answers and I want you to have them, so…