If YOU are SERIOUS about transforming your work/career, relationships, health, athletic performance, achievements, etc. You might want to consider applying for a private “Breakthrough Intensive…”
At this point in my practice, after working with all kinds of clients with all kinds of challenges and issues all over the world since 2002, I’m more and more selective about who I will work with.
I wish I could help EVERYBODY. But the truth is not everybody is actually ready to do the deep work that I require my clients to do.
And that’s fine. “Most” people just aren’t ready…
“Most” people look outside themselves for someone or something to blame for their “problems.”
Some of these people keep looking outside themselves for “magic pill” solutions that seem to be easy and require no actual work or effort on their part. Eventually some of these people find hypnosis and start inflating a balloon of “magical thinking” about the “miracles of hypnosis” that frankly someone needs to pop.
Today I am pulling on the hat of AMERICA’S HONEST HYPNOTIST
These “magic pill people” think that the way hypnosis works is that “if the hypnotist guy is any good” he can just wave his magic hypnosis wand, “put them UNDER” and they will wake up “cured” of all their problems. And of course this is with the investment of only a single one hour hypnosis session that, btw should only cost about $75 bucks…
If they don’t get the magical cure, they have a nice easy target to blame for their lack of results.
BLAME THE HYPNOTIST! He didn’t know what he was doing…
HOWEVER, in the case of someone like myself, who has studied with the best practitioners and trainers IN THE WORLD and practiced for over 20 years working with HUNDREDS of clients one on one and THOUSANDS online, HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT WHAT WORKS WITH SO MANY PEOPLE, SOMEHOW DOESN’T WORK FOR EVERYONE?
But the Cold Hard Truth is this: Hypnosis works. IT WORKS 100% of the time.
But the truth that these people do not want to hear is that the worlds’ most powerful hypnotist is sitting in the same room with you when you work with me.
But it isn’t me.
The world’s most powerful hypnotist is YOU.
You can either hypnotize your self to succeed at making the changes in your life you say you want to make. Or you can hypnotize yourself to “fail”. But either way the hypnotist is actually YOU…
And by the way, you can “Say” you want to change all you want, but if your unconscious mind has a good reason NOT to change, well, then THAT is the hypnotic command that gets followed.
Does that make sense?
If hypnosis really worked the way most people think, consider this, why would any hypnotist waste his or her time on helping someone stop smoking or lose weight?
If we hypnotists could really MAKE PEOPLE CHANGE without their participation, why not just go into the prisons and hypnotize those people to be honest? Then go to Washington and hypnotize THOSE people to be honest? Then we could fly to the Middle East and hypnotize THOSE people to stop killing each other.
All before lunch time.
The truth is you are a somewhat complicated being with a conscious mind and an unconscious mind.
The process of hypnosis is actually about aligning what you want CONSCIOUSLY with what you want UNCONSCIOUSLY. The problem is that no one gives you a manual for how to run your own mind, much less that you have two minds and they don’t actually process information the same way. The bottom line is that hypnosis is NOT some guy waving a pocket watch in front of you and MAKING you do something you don’t want to do. That is total Hollywood bullshit.
Hypnosis is the process of getting your conscious mind and your unconscious mind to work together to get you more of what you want in your life, faster, easier, better. That’s it. The big secret is that the hypnotist doesn’t “make” you do it.
The hypnotist teaches you how to communicate to yourself in a way that actually gets you what you really want…
I am personally done with being blamed for the “magic pill people’s” lack of personal power or self discipline. I am done with being blamed by clients who say they want to lose weight but who do literally NOTHING different in their lives to handle the stress, the shitty job, the relationship that sucks or the fact that they come home every night and sit on the damn couch stuffing their faces full of crap.
How is any of that my fault? The cold hard truth is you actually have to put a little effort in to understanding HOW you do what you’ve been doing. Sometimes that takes longer than you want.
Welcome to the world of being a grownup.
From this point forward I will ONLY work with clients who apply to my program who agree to the following:
1. This is a Coaching and Mentoring process that comes with no guarantees. Your results may vary. If it doesn’t work as fast as you want or get you as far as you want, please remember this is a coaching process not a magical cure thing and no refund is due.
2. You are responsible for implementing my suggestions. For example if you are totally stressed out by your job and I suggest that you begin to take consistent action to either
- Make your job more enjoyable to you by speaking up to your boss or beginning to say “no” to unreasonable work loads or time demands or
- Seek other employment elsewhere ASAP or
and you do none of the above, then I will no longer work with you and no refund is due.
3. You are responsible for following up. If you have questions or concerns or need additional coaching sessions it is up to you to take action to let me know that. I’m a damn good Mind Mastery Mentor but a really lousy Mind Reader.
4. You are responsible for completing assignments that YOU and I design together and that you agree to do. If you do a half assed job, that is your choice and no refund is due.
5. You are responsible for payment in full up front. No exceptions. No insurance. No payment plans. No whining about how expensive I am. If you can’t afford it then don’t do it. My time is my most precious resource and I am one of the Best in the World at what I do. Therefore I charge accordingly.
I you can’t handle my honesty or attitude, that’s fine too, please go elsewhere. I won’t be offended. I “get” that I’m not the perfect coach for everyone…. Just the kind of people who appreciate and understand that we are all our own worst enemies until we learn how to change our relationship with our unconscious mind. And then the sky is truly the limit!
If you really want some coaching but can’t afford my 1 on 1 private coaching fees, I have a ton of courses designed to guide you through pretty much all of the processes we would do one on one.
And for the record, my days of one on one coaching are frankly numbered anyway. And I may have already stopped doing private sessions by the time you read this.
If this all seems reasonable for you then go ahead and apply. The openings are limited because my time is scarce these days.
Depending on what your challenge is, the price and coaching period varies. It may be a 30, 60 or 90 day coaching period. It may be a one day breakthrough session. It could be a breakthrough session with weekly email coaching or checking in. We have to get on the phone and have a preliminary discussion about what you want to accomplish. I call this the “Coaching Evaluation” (more about this farther down).
Also If I have a course available for the same problem I would highly suggest you get it and complete every assignment. And only THEN consider working with me privately for “fine tuning” and tweaking. Once you know the basic concepts and tools that saves a huge amount of time and instead of teaching you the tools one on one, we can DIRECT the tools and “level you up” to a higher peak performance zone faster.
I am currently working on a new process for considering applications. In the meantime please use the contact form below to briefly describe your challenge and I will reply as soon as I can. Thanks!
- Where do you want to go?
- What do you want to have or accomplish?
- What do you want to do?
- Who do you want to really be?
I can’t answer those questions for you, but I can help you discover your own authentic answers faster, easier and better…
Consider engaging me to be the “trail guide” to your “path with heart”.
You as always have to do your own walking, but I can show you the fastest routes, the easier shortcuts, and because I’ve most likely failed 50x more than you on MY journey, sometimes I even know when the long way around is actually the best way to getting what you want faster, easier and better…
When you’re ready to take massive action, or need help to get out of your own way so you can, there are a couple of different paths you can take to go deeper, farther, higher, faster, better with me.
- Coaching Evaluation: This is a 60-90 minute skype or phone session designed to discover
a. If you are coachable
b. If we work well together
c. what the exact problem or challenge is
d. what your leverage points and internal processes and beliefs are, which ones need to be changed e. what areas of your life are working and “how” you do what actually works for you and
f. how you “do the problem” which will help us to “re-program” your mind so you STOP doing the problem behavior and START doing more and more of what YOU want to be doing and BEING more and more who YOU want to be… (and there’s a lot more…)
- Intensive Breakthrough Program: IF after our initial evaluation session you and I both agree to work together, we set it up, and get started. I will give you a flat fee price for our coaching sessions/period which you will pay in advance of our program. Together, we will create the best way for both of us to work together which will give us enough time to cover all the key issues, clear what needs to be cleared, and train your unconscious mind in whatever it needs to be trained in so you can experience the life, work, relationship or health goals you desire. This program includes 30 days of unlimited email support and as many sessions as we need to get the change and transformation you desire.
- Coaching “As Needed.” This is ONLY available AFTER you’ve completed a full Breakthrough Session and we’ve established a mutually profitable working/coaching relationship.