(Today is the LAST Day of 90 Day Transformation Challenge #4…)
We’ve reached the “Starting Line”
(Tomorrow is the FIRST Day of 90 Day Transformation Challenge #5)
Quick Reminder: I will be “opening” on Sunday, April 9th for Leslie M. Thornton’s Albany Ecstatic Dance Evolution at 10:30 AM at The Center For Nia & Yoga, 4 Central Av, Albany NY (Door code 2020*) ($15-20 donation) Come on out and set up your week for FABULOUS with us (IF you’re local that is :o) If you aren’t local, consider joining the 90 Day Transformation Master Mind…
Admittedly, I got a bit behind this week with all the stuff I thought I could get done back on Monday looking eagerly ahead. LOL…
So I’m extending the deadline for those of you who want to be a part of this next 90 day Challenge “officially”. As always, anyone who has only casual interest can simply follow along with these emails and blog posts etc.
But those of you who are serious and ready to start transforming your lives with some support and guidance during Challenge #5, I’ve decided to lead an example class live and in person online, Tuesday Night, April 11 at 8 pm ET You can sign up right now to make sure you get your spot (there are only 9 spots left) or you can take a risk and wait until Tuesday Night and sign up then.
Here’s a short video with the details…
Here’s the link for all the details about the next challenge and to reserve your spot: 90 Day Transformation Challenge #5
Got questions? Contact me!
Got “Stuff”? Check out my online Courses
Want to get all inspired and pumped up to Celebrate how far you’ve come since January? And Where you’re headed in the next 90 days?
Check out this song…
Just for the record here’s what I “discovered” in my Challenge #4:
- I Finally figured out that my music and my hypnosis and my painting and my teaching and my learning and applying what I’ve learned are all ONE thing. (duh! :o)
- I let go of a bunch of things that I thought I “should” be doing. And instead focused on what I really and truly want to be doing even tho there was less of an obvious and immediate “pay off”. (you might want to check out my “NLP Reframing and Gardening Theory” post)
- I stopped drinking coffee (even decaf).
- I stopped eating dairy (didn’t notice any difference so I’m probably going to add a bit back in)
- I started growing micro-greens to SERIOUSLY increase my leafy green veggies intake and explore whether or not it’s something that I want to add to my “Multiple Streams of income” or just learn from and apply to my “farm” or “garden” of creative projects..
- I wrote something like 15 new songs, (some of which I haven’t even logged in with numbers yet)
- I made and uploaded a new video almost every single day.
- I went from an average of 79 viewers a day to this blog to 158 per day.
- I added at least 20 new subscribers to my youtube channel.
- I continued to do my slow burn fitness work out
- Michael Guerin and I collaborated on a number of projects. One of which was to increase the number of people we can help with my online courses.
- Got Joe Mennonna to arrange 3 more of my favorite original songs, “Freedom,” Walk In My Shoes” and “Key To Your Cage”… when they are finished in a week or so, we will release my 19th CD (release date is sometime in May) and the first fully produced CD since I did “Thirsty For The Sky” back in 2001.
- I painted new paintings for the first time in 3 years.
- I researched a lot of new ideas that I’m applying to running my online and offline businesses and a whole lot more…
Was it worth it? You better believe it was worth it!
I’m even more excited about the NEXT 90 day challenge. I personally would like to invite YOU to join us for the next one.
Here’s the link again: 90 Day Transformation Challenge #5