What Would It Be Like If You Actually Loved Yourself?
If you truly loved yourself,
- Would you be hanging out with the people you hang out with?
- Working the job you’re working?
- Thinking the self belittling, negative thoughts you’ve been thinking?
- Would you be wallowing in self pity?
- Running IMAX size anxiety scenarios on your mental movie screen?
or would you be
- developing the ability to “go to the beach” in your mind any time you wanted?
- taking exquisite care of your beautiful, amazing body?
- filling your mind with empowered why and how questions to program yourself for greatness?
- attracting people into your life who were simply delightful to even be around?
What I know for a fact is this:
When I started truly loving myself and taking exquisite care of myself, EVERYTHING got better.
I’d love to support you in that same process because it freaking ROCKS.
So here are a couple of FRESH, MASSIVELY honest videos for your edification and amusement… or for something bigger, and better than you can possibly comprehend… right now…
Really, really, really short video:
Want to go deeper? This one is a little over 5 minutes.
Today’s homework assignment Dear “Reginald” and “Prudence” (should you accept it) is to flood your neurology and awareness with this question:
Why do I love myself?
Feel free to play with these variations:
- Why do I love myself sooooooo much?
- Why do I Fvcking LOVE and ADORE my AWESOME self? (the more you turn up the intensity the better it works)
- Why do I love myself more and more and more and more each day?
- Why do I LOVE loving myself?
- Why do other people reflect back to me the MASSIVE self love that I feel for myself.
- Why does my self love grow and prosper and fulfill me in more ways than I can possibly imagine?
Just play with that today. All day. Check in with yourself tonight before you go to bed. How did it feel to consider it?
I want to hear from you. I read and reply to EVERY single email. So speak up!
I LOVE you.
Because I LOVE myself, I’ve attracted YOU into my life. AWESOME!
p.s. A shout out to Jay and Linda and Paul and Deborah and Eric who are asking great questions and stepping up to their own greatness, facing down their demons and learning how to LOVE themselves into recognizing the MAGNIFICENCE they ALREADY are!
p.p.s My free How To Stop Self Pity module from my forthcoming CRUSH anxiety FOREVER program is coming down tonight at midnight so if you haven’t grabbed the chance to watch it you might want to. If you need a little more time let me know and if you are really persuasive I might leave it up another day. Seriously, I want your feedback so I can make it BETTER THAN EVEN I CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE!
p.p.p.s If you would like to check out my new CRUSH anxiety NOW! course it’s fully functional and we are Beta Testing it and tweaking all the little details this week before the MASSIVE worldwide launch… Here’s the Invitation Page
Got questions? I have answers and I want you to have them, so…
Photo Credit – Copyright: stocking / 123RF Stock Photo