Ahhh the brutal blank page.
Staring at me. DEMANDING something new. Something helpful. Something uniquely powerful to give you a jolt, a jump-start, a juicy, joyful THROBBING, PULSING, positive idea, suggestion, challenge for your day.
How can what I’m about to write help you start your week with a thought so powerful that it totally transforms what would otherwise be a “ho hum” typical week of grinding out the greasy burgers of your own personal fast food franchise of a life into something better?
What can I say that will set you to FIERCELY, FOCUS the laser beam of your mind which you will use to cut the hardened steel of your limiting beliefs and negative habits?
How can what I’m about to write empower you to slice the raw diamonds of your life, so it shines brilliantly?
How can I inspire you to cut through the crap, the excuses, the wishful thinking, the shitty doubts, the “sensible” culturally mandated distractions that will suck your life force out of you relentlessly…
What is the One thing I can say that will guide you to your true “one thing”?
What can I say right now that will grab you by the balls and cause you to wake the fvck up to the power you COULD be wielding right now over any of life’s little challenges?
How can I give you such powerful value right now that you will want to join Team Cowabungah for life?
What can I write in the next 30-45 minutes that will support you in cranking up your mojo, making you wildly and delightfully attractive to the women you fantasize about? What can I write that will cause you to make a commitment to the Career path that will get you up early and keep you up late without caffeine?
What is it?
The most powerful thing either you or I can do on any given Monday (or Sunday night) as you think ahead to your week, your month, your quarter, your year, your LIFE, is to ask POWERFUL QUESTIONS.
Did you get that?
Asking questions. But not just any questions. POWERFUL questions that PRESUPPOSE what it is you want your unconscious mind to give you.
“Why” and “How” Questions. “What if?” Questions. Even intelligent “What”.
- Why do I give incredible value to my Cowabungah guys today?
- How can I create an online courses that blow all the others away?
- How can I do an even better job to help my action taking Cowabungah guys totally destroy performance anxiety in the bedroom? In the board room? On stage?
- What if I create content so authentic and compelling that it empowers guys to totally transform their lives so they can be, do and have what they truly want? Faster? Easier? Better? More sustainably? More authentically, More congruently?
And the answer to all of the above would be to start asking better questions. And keep asking better questions.
This is not new.
But the sad fact remains that a lot of guys (most guys) don’t know how they are consistently sabotaging their best efforts to succeed in all areas of their lives because they are asking the kinds of questions that literally program themselves for failure.
Shitty, victim questions like, “Why does this always happen to me?” CANCEL THAT SHIT. NOW!
“Why does this always happen to me?”
So here is your assignment: (write these out by hand at least 10X each)
1. Why am I “on task” this week to get done what I most want to get done?
2. Why would any HOT woman be totally lucky to be with me sexually?
3. Why do I deeply and completely accept, love and value myself?
4. Why does it work out better than I can possibly imagine?
5. How can I take my “game” to the next level of excellence and brilliance and effectiveness in every area of my life?
6. What do I want to look back upon from my deathbed as having accomplished with my life? And how can I begin to do that right now? Today? This week? This minute?
You do NOT have to consciously answer these questions. NOPE. Just fvcking ask them. Consistently. Passionately. Intentionally.
Why would you do this assignment right now?
Why do you Ask better questions? All the time?
If you have any thoughts or questions or subjects you would like me to reflect upon in future videos, click the button below and contact me today.