Is Your Holistic Healing Practice beating you up?
- Are you running around in circles trying to figure out how to market your practice?
- Are you really good at helping people but not so good at finding people to help?
- Are you working 2 other jobs so you can afford to have a holistic healing practice?
- Have you ever despaired of creating a steady, consistent income doing what you truly love to do?
Then you might just want to pay attention.
- You are not alone.
- This is something you CAN do.
- FYI! You live in the absolute BEST time in the history of the human race to pursue your particular skills, interests or talents AND make a loving, caring, positive DIFFERENCE in the lives of other people.
As the Mastermind progress we will be covering a ton of crucial practice building topics and issues…
- What to stop doing immediately!
- What actually WORKS to communicate what you do, and how you can help the exact people you most enjoy working with.
- Finding the right “side hustle” that SUPPORTS your practice building in the beginning… and knowing when to let it go or expand it.For example: It has to not drain you! Or wear you out! It has to be enjoyable work that gives you something your practice can’t… It might be steady income. It might be something that is totally different in a way that refreshes you. For a while one of my “side hustles” was doing music at a unity church… HYPNOSIS was originally a side hustle for me because my storytelling gigs at schools were seasonal, not consistent or dependable or even physically “do-able” because I was burning out there…It has to contribute something significant to your ability to build your practice. If you’r going to spend the time on a side hustle, it makes it more sustainable if it builds skills you need for your main hustle… For example Mike’s AlternativeMedicineNow.com isn’t his biggest online money maker so you could call it a “side hustle.” His main business is website work… BUT! His interest and passion for Holistic practitioners is a genuine reflection of some of Mikes deepest core beliefs and values, PLUS he learned a lot about “lead generation” (aka automated client attraction process) from AlternativeMedicineNow.com which he has monetized multiple times on other websites and projects of his own PLUS it has led many holistic practitioners to use his website and hosting services… get it? One of my side hustles is growing medicinal herbs and making tinctures… Growing exotic culinary mushrooms… and I still do storytelling and school programs… I still see a few select, highly motivated clients… plus my online courses at HonestHypnosis.com
But that’s just ME! I have a LOT of interests that seem like distractions until you realize that they are ALL about healing myself, others and the planet… in ways that I delight in…
A couple of other things that just popped in:
- Radio Interview Scams and how to protect yourself from bogus “practice building promises” that use manipulative marketing tactics to separate you from your money. They usually offer you a “free” short interview and then grind you down for their paid services and special attention. These people are in business to get your money. I’ve been hit on be these people over and over again and I usually got suckered and had NO RESULTS from their bullshit promises. Real radio and Podcast interviews don’t CHARGE YOU. They NEED your content. It should be a win/win They get to add your content to their channel and you get exposure.
- Website designers who don’t understand the difference between a Pretty website and a website that actually brings you clients and does all the sales work and prospecting FOR YOU. How to spot these and avoid them like the plague.
- Life Coaches and Business coaches that don’t quite “get” holistic practitioners and the challenges and personality traits that conflict with monetary success.
- Stop obsessing about pointless useless shit… nON PROBLEMS
- Spending money on their business does NOT equal doing something . taking action is but spending just to spend is not…
- Content marketing still works. video. audio. text. And Longer content actually works these days too…
- Stop with the affiliate stuff!
- Stop rebranding your practice every 6 months.
- Stop listening to traditional marketing “gurus”
- Stop listening to traditional therapists or old time [fill in your old time practice, hypnosis, reiki,massage, etc)
- Listen to people who have actually DONE what you want to do. Finding them may be a challenge but once you do, pay them well and be freaking LOYAL to what works.
Hit me up on the contact form!