The Resource Anchor
Hey class, here’s Module #4. Somehow the live class videos never materialized even though I DEFINITELY pressed “record”. So I simply re taught the class even BETTER! I BELIEVE you will enjoy learning this powerful tool. I don’t know if you’ll BELIEVE that this turned out even better than you can possibly imagine or not… YOU can choose to believe whatever you want to believe…
Let’s jump right in and get started…
Resource Anchor Part 1
Resource Anchor Part 2
Resource Anchor Part 3
Step by Step Instructions To Install Your Resource Anchor
- Determine the positive, resourceful, empowered, curious, excited, joyful, loving states you want to be stack together. The need to be positive and active.
- Choose a single, specific place on your body to anchor the positive states. You want it to be a place you can always find. For example your right earlobe. The skin between your left pinky and ring finger.
- Remember specific times when you felt those desired states. Put yourself back in those memories and states as much as you can. Amplify and increase the pleasurable and positive pictures, sounds, feelings, tastes, smells. Apply the physical trigger and hold it as you increase and amplify the resourceful state. You can also add multiple memories for the same state.
- Repeat for each additional state you want to anchor. You can also add to this stack or reinforce it anytime you actually feel any of those states in your daily life. Every time you feel joy. Boom! Anchor it. Every time you feel insatiable curiosity, BOOM! anchor it. Catch the states “live”. and continue to strengthen and reinforce the positive resource anchor.
- So now, the next time your “SHIT” comes UP… REMEMBER TO FIRE THE RESOURCE ANCHOR…………. (and notice how you feel shortly thereafter)…..BOOM! Shazaaaaaaaam! Boing, boing…. sizzzzle! Sparkle… aahhhhhhhhhhhh!
- Go back to constantly “Stacking” or adding “live” states to your anchor. Your unconscious mind is like a well trained labrador retreiver. Even the best pup will start to slack off if you don’t consistently reinforce the behaviors you want. Wooof! You can even anchor the delight you feel when you notice you’ve shifted out of “freakout” mode and are solidly back in RESOURCE MODE. Anchor it!
BIG Bonus Video about the Challenges of the Healing Process.
This is one of the most honest and heartfelt videos I’ve ever made. I released it free on the Vlog but I think it truly belongs here in this course. Because it’s right about now that if you are practicing these tools and techniques, you are quite likely to experience what I call, “The Healing Freakout.”
It’s the single most likely reason most people stop doing any kind of significant self improvement actions. They shift a few things and start to believe that healing just might be possible and then it seems as if the entire universe is bent on dissuading us from continuing on…
This part fucking hurts. And there is no way around it. If you really started healing all the stuff that’s been grinding you down for so long, what scary bad shit might come up? What if Love really isn’t possible/ What if I’ll always be broke? What if my big balloon about wanting to be a famous musician or astronaut all comes to naught? What if my heart beats right out of my chest with anxiety tomorrow? What if, just when I thought I was “cured” the phobia comes back twice as baad?
This video is all about THAT. Watch it if you dare. :o)
Resource video: Amy Cuddy’s TED talk. Excellent!
Use the handy form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I’m able…